Ensure the safety and integrity of your medical and pharmaceutical cargo
Dedicated solutions for the global healthcare industry, delivered with full compliance
From providing an established treatment to developing a breakthrough cure, the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries face increasing regulation, cost, and complexity at every turn. We can help you work through those challenges.
Trans Global Logistics delivers the specialized healthcare logistics services required throughout your supply chain. Our dedicated healthcare teams rely on their extensive medical & healthcare industry experience in the sector for insight into current and future healthcare supply chain challenges and developments. With our constantly growing Global GDP (Good Distribution Practice) network controlled by our Global Healthcare Quality team, we can guarantee the integrity and safe, timely arrival of your medical or pharmaceutical product. We focus on transforming your supply chain from an operational cost into a competitive advantage so you can focus on your core purpose – improving people’s health.
Interested in learning more about how we can help you with your healthcare logistics?
- GDP-compliant, temperature-controlled air freight solutions
- GDP-compliant, temperature-controlled ocean freight solutions
- GDP-compliant, temperature-controlled road freight solutions, including final mile
- GDP-licensed contract logistics solutions
- Healthcare-dedicated control tower in the EU (dedicated), US (dedicated), and Asia (non-dedicated)
- End-to-end route risk assessments using the online global platform Validaide
- Real-time supply chain visibility (temperature and GPS) solution
- Digital supply chain IT solutions
- Ocean freight (de)consolidation hub
- Pharma rail product
- Air to ocean conversion
- Air freight packaging expertise/advice
- Road network and final mile network redesign
- Co-loading network design
- European warehousing remodeling, including Brexit solutions
- Full range of customs & fiscal services
- All services are following the globally standardized GDP Quality Management System managed via an EQMS
Why Trans Global Logistics?
- A dedicated global team of healthcare experts with deep insight into the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries who are always available for your questions and concerns
- Access to supply-chain best practices from across our organization and all our industry verticals – and access to the right specialists when you need them
- Support for your organization’s technology platforms across modes to prevent disrupting your IT infrastructure, and solutions supported by flexible IT architecture that fit your existing systems
- Proven results in optimizing supply chains
- Transparent and open communication
- Small enough to care, big enough to cope